full length sizing 450/400 3" issue, maybe?

Has to be a shell holder issue. If you have the case in the shell holder and nive it up and down is there play? Mire than normal?
 
The shell holders came it this morning. Problem solved.

Left to right. RCBS 31, Hornady 25, RCBS 5.

The 31 short sizes the brass about .100. The Hornady sizes correctly including touching the shoulder which the 31 does not. The Number 5 has to narrow throat to take the brass.

shell holders02.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,133
Latest member
Williraniy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top