For Sale NWTF Knife

SkullKeeper

AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
3,100
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
New, never used. Not sure of the steel (but looks like a tool steel, maybe A2 or D2?)
IMG_0500.jpeg
IMG_0501.jpeg
or maker, only has BOYT on the sheath. Has convex grind. $70 shipped.
IMG_0502.jpeg
 
I like that concept of full sized handle, compact blade. Reminds me of a couple of pistols I own. Very useful knife!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,940
Latest member
Johenyeshn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top