Free Range Roosevelt Sable Hunt Special

Gizmo, we have taken two more bulls, but not from the special offer. Busy hunting another Sable now and Leopard. We had 4 leopards on single bait, male, female and cub, huge male, incredible footage, massive bushpig chased the big Tom right off the bait, one massive dust cloud. Then the elephant came past the baits.

2016-09-14 14.42.37.jpg

Also had a great hunt on crocodile, nearly 10 hour wait before he came out the water for bait.
20160926_072548.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Simon! Congrats to the hunters

This morning sunrise. And after nearly a month in the bush, some hills just catch your attention.

IMG-20160929-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20160929-WA0009.jpeg

Okay gents, going to lose signal for posting pics. Present client is crazy about prawns, we at least 12 hours from the coast, managed to pull a few strings and got us 10 pounds of prawns.
20160927_194739.jpg

Great pictures Simon

Mmmm.... KFC.... Tastes like crocodile. :K Booby:

Hey Simon,

Do you ever make Croc Tacos?

Just curious....

20160929_152543.jpg

You guys making me hungry....

I'm hungry also! That fried croc looks pretty tasty!

Man a nice glass of wine and I'm good to go.

Simon........................that last Sable pictured is a beaut. I like the foto of Uncle Bob, age 86 and the 42" Sable. 86+42=128 which, in Flatwater's scoring system, establishes an age-group/Sable record. 128. It took the patience of Job, and I commend you for it Simon.........Nice pic.....................You, Uncle Bob and Colin Farrell.............................FWB

Collin, aka FWB, It was a pleasure and I like the FWB scoring system. Excellent.

Simon........................that last Sable pictured is a beaut. I like the foto of Uncle Bob, age 86 and the 42" Sable. 86+42=128 which, in Flatwater's scoring system, establishes an age-group/Sable record. 128. It took the patience of Job, and I commend you for it Simon.........Nice pic.....................You, Uncle Bob and Colin Farrell.............................FWB

nice ...but "Mr Farrell" is that an earing in your right ear?.......:E Rofl:

Spike, it just adds extra flavor to the dish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.