Free Range Roosevelt Sable Hunt Special

Jim your sable trophy is outstanding!

By the way Simon did you get all ten of these sold for the year?

@CAustin , no Charlie still have a few available and one leopard.

I have spots fever and you know sable is a close second!

Wish you luck on your trip.

Simon
Pieter assures me that the cure for spots is close at hand.

Charlie, I am sure he's right.....never underestimate Mr Spots...

I just want to say again what a great deal this is. There are fenced SA hunts with half the hunting days going for more. Ten days and your Sable for $7500 and you get to hunt a 660,000 non-fenced area???? Ever wanted to hunt wild Africa? Here you go.

Get a nice free range eland while you're there. Or a leopard. You know the typical add-on animals. ;)

Royal...................yeah...................I usually add a couple of leopards onto any hunt. ( Wouldn't that be great ?). BTW...............I am hunting with Simon for Sable and Livingstone Eland in Sept. on this offer....and I absolutely agree..........this is a good one. The median number of replies to any offer is about 3. This one has 109, and that reflects a lot of interest. More than that, I called 3 references, and they checked out first rate. I always like to talk to one guy that didn't connect, and if he liked the hunt, it says a lot. But everyone I called had a close encounter of the third kind.....killed a sable, or had a perfect chance(s). I finished cleaning and putting the scope on my new Sauer 8X57 J bore, today, so in a few months hope to have a hunt report, sable foto..............................FWB

@flatwater bill , I am sure looking forward to you putting your 8x57 to some good use. We might just have to give you a little tease with Mr Spots.

This is a really cool deal. I love the wilderness type hunts more than anything. I am looking forward to hearing how everyone does....excellent offer.

Best of luck @flatwater bill !! Look forward to the report after the hunt

After this thread popped up again, I found myself reading back through it, marveling at the pictures and stories. Now I'm in a trance daydreaming of being in this area hunting! Maybe one day. Great offer Simon

Last edited:
@flatwater bill , I am sure looking forward to you putting your 8x57 to some good use. We might just have to give you a little tease with Mr Spots.

I can just see you now Simon.....

FWB shoots his Sable and Eland and you tell him:

"You look tired... come over here and sit. I have a nice shady place and it is closed off from the wind too. Just sit nice and still, and rest. Oh look! Leopard.... Want him???"

It just isn't playing fair! :rolleyes:

I can just see you now Simon.....

FWB shoots his Sable and Eland and you tell him:

"You look tired... come over here and sit. I have a nice shady place and it is closed off from the wind too. Just sit nice and still, and rest. Oh look! Leopard.... Want him???"

It just isn't playing fair! :rolleyes:

Do not put it past Simon to do exactly that.
The Leopards even help by doing a nice sawing stroll by camp at night.

Me, I would never do such a thing.....:cry::cry: maybe a evening dinner on leopard rock...lovely meat aroma coming from nearby tree....
L1020917.JPG

Hold that hunt for me Simon, checking my lottery ticket tomorrow. Lol. What else is available? If my guy doesn't get a leopard tag I just might take you up on this offer. Oh just noticed it's for this year.... This offer available for 2017?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,