Free Range Roosevelt Sable Hunt Special

Spike................just checked the mirror, and no ear rings..........thought maybe Simon added one in my sleep.........................FWB

Spike................just checked the mirror, and no ear rings..........thought maybe Simon added one in my sleep.........................FWB

always a possibility.....but its ok you can relax.... i enlarged the photo and saw its your glass string that is looped by your right ear and looks like an earing :D....

No ring in right ear..........sorry to disappoint Spike.................but be of good cheer.................you may yet find a kindred spirit on these pages.........................FWB

No ring in right ear..........sorry to disappoint Spike.................but be of good cheer.................you may yet find a kindred spirit on these pages.........................FWB

o_O.....:E Rofl:not in a month of sundays, was just wondering bout simon though........:E Devious:..:A Stirring:...:E Big Grin:

FWB doesn't need earings!

As the sun sets, so does the end of another safari.
20161006_173216.jpg

Wow, nice pic...beautiful place!

Looks like you got some grass burnt off.

@BRICKBURN , we sure did and last week was beginning to green up nicely...sable were out in full force.

Great picture. How much rain are you getting to get the grass to start to green?

@thi9elsp , I don't think we have had more than 10mm since May, there is still so much moisture in the ground that the grass can grow. The rains only start in December.

@TMS So, does the burning stimulate it to start to grow? Kind of like here in Florida where they'll burn a section to get re-growth and start the cycle over.

@TMS So, does the burning stimulate it to start to grow? Kind of like here in Florida where they'll burn a section to get re-growth and start the cycle over.

Exactly. It also seems to stimulate Sable growth. They just pop up out of the short green stuff.

The animals don't eat the old brown grass, but love the green shoots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross