Free Range Roosevelt Sable Hunt Special

Who drew the geographic lines to determine where the subspecies are resident?

Was that one of yours Wayne? So that cannon lens was worth it...

I am actually not sure, but the cut off point is the Zambezi river.

Was that one of yours Wayne? So that cannon lens was worth it...

It's just the camera never the eye behind it. Yeah, that is one of mine.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you're right Wayne. That big Cannon lens didn't get that blade of grass in the foreground, or it was taken from a higher angle.
watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Perspective....

@Royal27 , glad you eventually noticed the sable...:K Crazy Love:
I notice one of the pictures had no sable.....but there was a nice looking critter just the same!:A Way To Go:

@ArmyGrunt , they must have moved to greener pastures.

Here is the picture I promised. He is in the living room.

living room 003.JPG

That's a beaut Jim.

Amazing package :) Hopefully the USD will get weaker to our currency soon ;)

Rain season has come to an end. Nearly time for the hunting season to begin.

Simon, You and I are gonna have to talk :A Camping: about a Sable for 2018. This thread is killing me....

I hope you get some pictures and update this thread as the season goes along. It's a dreamy hunt!

@TMS ,

That would be a nice "little" add on!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonteDacey

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.