Free Hunt from Spiral Horn Safaris for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angus Congrats!!!! The first thing you need to do is add 2 days on your hunt, as 7 days should be a min to hunt in the bushveld! Then add a Kudu and a Zebra... Its not a hunt without a rug, and Louis has some great Kudu bulls. It would be too hard to pass up!!! I could not resist!!!!

watermark.php

Augus, dont worry about Louis and your wife... Koren has Louis ass on the straight and narrow!!!! Anyway have you seen Louis hat hair... I think he is going for the metro-sexual look.

watermark.php

Angus have fun!!!! You lucky dog!!!!

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed do you feel like another swim?

Remember I will be seeing you soon and by that time the water will be even colder LOL.:sting:

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Ha! And thanks for the teaser pics, we're definitely getting excited and I'm trying to decide how to shape it out. My wife's due for our first son in less than a month now, so he'd be 6 months at the time of the October trip. Lots of planning to do and wrangling to figure out the best way to do it. Absolutely stoked to go, first time hunting RSA, and only the second time for Africa.

Plz tell us what it measured?

Unusual Springbok Trophy

Springbok trophy shot by Gerrit Visser, hunter from South Africa.
It was a wonderful shot, totally unexpected, at first we thought it was a female and that we had made a mistake. The thin and very long horns very totally unexpected from a male.
Location: Rus-en-Vrede Hunting Ranch, Namibia, Africa, in the Kalahari Desert.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
...and you're going to love the food at Spiral Horn. Your wife has our permission to eat for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross