kudu- 49.5
eland- 36.75
wildebeest- 25.5
warthog- 12.5

Kudu 53.75
Eland 36.25
Wildebeest 24.25
Warthog 13

I've already put in my guesses but in reading the rules I noticed that the winner is required to use your taxidermist can you post a copy of his 2011 price list to give everyone an idea as to the out of pocket funds as well. THANK YOU

Bob, To clarify, the winner of this hunt is not required to use the taxidermist that Koedoeberg uses or recommends. This hunt includes delivery of the trophies to the taxidermist (Kwiktan) that Koedoeberg works with/recommends to his clients however the winner is free to choose whichever taxidermist or shipping agent he/she wishes to. Should you wish to use a different taxidermist there may or not be a cost associated with the delivery of the trophies there depending upon their proximity...

You may choose to have your taxidermy work done in South Africa, partially or fully, or you can have it sent to be done by your own taxidermist in your country. What ever you decide, after the first preparation of your hunting trophies done at Koedoeberg, your hunting trophies will be taken to a taxidermist or a dip and pack facility in South Africa to be processed.

I will have Willem provide you with the information you wanted regarding pricing.

Hello Bob

Here is the link to the website of the taxidermist :
www.kwiktan.com

I will put up the priceslist as soon as possible.

With regard to a taxidermist , I will be happy to take the trophies to the
taxidermist of your choice as long its within the same range.

thanks
willem

THANKS Jerome for clarifying that for me, and THANK YOU Willem for the link to Kwiktan. Hope to see you in South Africa Bob

My Estimates:

Kudu = 55.5"
Eland = 37.5"
Blue Wildebeast = 26.25"
Warthog = 13.75"

Mike

Kudu 57.25
Eland 35.25
Wildebeest 29.00
Warthog 13.25

kudu - 54"
eland - 38"
wildebeest - 26"
warthog - 12.50"

My best guesses

Here's my guesses:

Kudo = 58.75
Eland = 38.50
Blue Wildebeest = 20.50
Warthog = 12.75

Cliff Garstka, Sr.

Great idea for a contest - hope I win as my wife has FINALLY decided she wants to experience Africa for herself and we would love to go over there together and hunt for our 20th anniversary (she has her Tikka 6.5x55 Swede all ready to go!)

Our guesses:

kudu- 50.75
eland- 36
wildebeest- 24.5
warthog- 13.5

What to do if you want to enter the competition for this FREE HUNTING SAFARI

To enter this contest, in this thread make one post with your best guesses for each animal individually for all of the four trophy animals pictured below. Measurements are for the longest horn/tusk or outside spread of horns (not including bases). These must be given in inches to the nearest quarter inch using decimal points (example .25 = quater inch, .50 = half inch, .75 = three quater inch). The contest will be judged based upon the closest cumulative score to the nearest quarter inch. You may only enter this contest once.

AfricaHunting.com has a collection of articles on Judging Trophies which are great guides to help you better estimate the measurement of these trophies, click here to check out these articles.

Kudu to be judged (measurement for the longest horn from the base along the top of the spiral ridge to the tip only)
click on image to enlarge

Eland to be judged (measurement for the longest horn from the base along the top of the spiral ridge to the tip only)

Blue Wildebeest to be judged (measurement for the outside spread of horns only)

Warthog to be judged (measurement for the longest upper tusk starting from the base, which is found inside the facial bone, along the outside of the tusk to the tip only)

Your entry must be posted between October 12th, 2010 and January 10th, 2011. The winner will be announced on January 12th, 2011 in this thread. Post your best guesses below this post by clicking the "Reply" button. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

To read the entire post click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudu - 52.25"
Eland - 40.25"
Wildebeest - 24.5"
Warthog - 13.75

Kudu - 54"
Eland - 36"
Wilderbeest - 28"
Warthog - 10"

and the winning numbers are:

Kudu - 54.25
Eland - 37.25
Wildebeest - 27.5
Warthog - 14

Ok so lets go Bowhunting when can I come pop in I am very close by.......

Hi all
these are my guess
Kudu 55"
eland 37,5"
wildebeest 26,5"
warthog 27,5"

Gary

Hallo Guys

Thanks for entering !
Rustie ,I enjoy the confidence on the "winning numbers"

thanks
willem

Koedoeberg

Hallo Almal

Hier is die regte LOTO nom's ;)
Kudu 57,50"
eland 38,75"
wildebeest 24,75"
warthog 13,75"

Sterkte vir almal

Groete
Ben Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!