Free Food

Charles de Ribeau

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
286
Reaction score
562
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada (Sask, BC, NWT, Nunavut), US (NY, PA, TX, CO, NE, SD, ID, AK)
50253135_2215528098766475_2673195792583360512_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 50253135_2215528098766475_2673195792583360512_n.jpg
    50253135_2215528098766475_2673195792583360512_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 389
My wife would agree with you wholeheartedly. But this line of thinking totally disregards the pleasure and or enjoyment one gets from putting "free meat" on the dinner table.
 
Aye!
 
My wife would agree with you wholeheartedly. But this line of thinking totally disregards the pleasure and or enjoyment one gets from putting "free meat" on the dinner table.

I except the OP'a post was intended as a joke --- but as Art says ^^^^

Away to enjoy this tomorrow for a couple of days in the hills and even at twice the price it would still be one of the great pleasures in life with cost never entering into the equation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,846
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top