Free 2x1 Hunt for Two Hunters from Liam Urry Safaris for 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 4. Seems to be the best composition and capture.

Picture 6. This picture has the most reference to hunting and the rigors involved that make the whole experience for me. Pics of campfires, stars, live animals, etc... are great but can be experienced outside of the hunting aspect. JMHO. Congrats to the eventual winner!

Pic # 2 .... it's no contest! Just lookit that happy kid!

Pic #2 for my vote. That kid needs to go to Africa!

#2 just to get that kid to Africa. If he didnt have such a big grin on his face I would have gone for 6

Of the chosen 9, I would say foto 2 and give a young boy a fat chance to experience Africa with his father!!
Well done to all the contestants..there were some really AWESOME fotos submitted!!

Picture #2.
How can you deny that smile. The youngster is hooked and will be a AH member in the future.
Congrats to all the finalists.

Congrats to the finalists!

I vote for pic #4

I pick #2

Ducks were the first thing my father took me hunting and that pic bring back so many memories.

Thank you Liam Urry Safaris for this opportunity to AH members.

Pict# 5 for the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois