Fredericksburg, Texas

wesheltonj

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
5,831
Reaction score
11,863
Location
Texas Hill Country
Media
40
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia, Tanzania, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain
Last year SCI Hill County had an event at this Winery which I attended. Several South African Wines and many South American Wines


I just saw this winery, but have not been yet, but will. One White Rhino and going to get more for breeding.


Any folks visiting Fredericksburg should make a stop.
 
Last year SCI Hill County had an event at this Winery which I attended. Several South African Wines and many South American Wines


I just saw this winery, but have not been yet, but will. One White Rhino and going to get more for breeding.


Any folks visiting Fredericksburg should make a stop.

Cool little town in the hill country, but don't travel thru there at night unless you wish to put deer into your car's grill.
 
How many acres do you need for a rhino? 55 seems tiny to me, especially if you’re growing grapes too.
 
I know a girl that works at The Rhinory. The rhino is a big baby.
 
Adding these to the list. Might be in the area in February.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,860
Members
170,408
Latest member
ThedaCashi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top