Foreshadowing...

Hornedfrogbbq

Gold supporter
AH elite
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
1,613
Media
1
Foreshadowing a recent purchase from a forum member....
 

Attachments

  • 20260212_094220.jpg
    20260212_094220.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 151
Gonna look so sexy on you. Hellova Valentines Day gift for the misses.

The round, is it a Federal with Woodleigh Hydro? Those should be fun to shoot.
 
Congratulations! Do share!
 
Put it exactly where it needs to go (tricky without that scope thingy) and it will equal the effectiveness of a .375. :E Shrug:

Seriously - congrats on the new rifle. Just be very, very competent with it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,533
Latest member
AngeliaShe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top