For the New Double

CAustin

AH ambassador
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
16,086
Reaction score
16,978
Media
280
Hunting reports
Africa
10
USA/Canada
1
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
IMG_0889.JPG
IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG
Look what my lovely wife got for my birthday! From the Thomas Ferney & Company of Gaithersburg, MD their Signature Gun Case.
The Merkel will love this case just as much as I love my wife. She says the customer service was outstanding and that Chris was a pleasure to deal with.
 
Lovey! A fine gun should have a fine case. Same is true of our spouses. Keep her - and hope she keeps you :Finger:
 
Beautiful!
 
Very nice! What calibre Merkel did you go for Charlie?
A great choice of double you won't be disappointed!
Cheers.
 
Nice looking case!! Now to lay your hands on that double that will rest in it!!!(y)
What a nice bday gift, enjoy your day!
 
Last edited:
Very nice! What calibre Merkel did you go for Charlie?
A great choice of double you won't be disappointed!
Cheers.

Merkel 140-2 in 470 NE!
 
Nice looking case!! Now to lay your hands on that double that will rest in it!!!(y)
What a nice bday gift, enjoy your day!

Soon! Very soon my friend!
 
Great looking case, it will look even better with your double in it.
 
Very nice case Charlie. Any pictures of the Merkel available?
 
I hope this never goes on an airplane:cry:?
Beautiful case!
 
Still have to go pick it up...but it's paid for! Top and bottom pictures are the actual rifle.
 
Oh am I jealous! Are you going to shoot a Cape buff on the group hunt? If so, I so wish I could be there! But my 3 generations of blonds have other ideas:(.
 
Oh am I jealous! Are you going to shoot a Cape buff on the group hunt? If so, I so wish I could be there! But my 3 generations of blonds have other ideas:(.

I would imagine this rifle has a near future date with a buff!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top