For the New Double

It was way less than my 458Lott and a tad more than my 416. Not bad at all actually. Now with my short fingers and My lack of experience with a double the second broadside was a double fire. Frankly that wasn’t bad either on the shoulder but it caught my middle finger pretty good with the back of the trigger guard.
One reason I chose the Kgun. No doubles!
Keep us updated on the double.
Philip
 
Wow now I’m jealous! Wondering what it weighs and with two big guns will it be under 50lbs?

27# so even with a double and another rifle it will be just under 59# total weight.
 
I'm super jealous of your whole setup. Congratulations.
 
CAustin, how did this custom case hold up to its first trip to Africa?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,949
Members
169,066
Latest member
RyanS78377
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top