For Sale Winchester Model 70 Lightweight Super Grade 7x57

Scammers suck!

One of you guys needs to grab this. You are holding up the American economy (or at least mine :)).

It is the trickle down effect...I sell this, buy a new rifle from someone else :)

@Rare Breed, I hope you are not getting scammed. I've been there and got screwed/scammed $1200 for a Win Mod 70. Not a good feeling. :S Censored: I hope you get it. If he is not, I hope you can put a stop payment on the Cashier's Check. Good luck brother.

@Rare Breed, I hope you are not getting scammed. I've been there and got screwed/scammed $1200 for a Win Mod 70. Not a good feeling. :S Censored: I hope you get it. If he is not, I hope you can put a stop payment on the Cashier's Check. Good luck brother.
I very well may be my friend. This would be my first time and I feel very foolish I did not do my due diligence. that is on me. I fell in love with a beautiful piece of wood

The story I reported yesterday about the Gunbroker post I saw that they removed after my questioning it was obviously a scam. Today I found the same gun on GI with the same pics posted by a Cabelas store selling the rifle

The story I reported yesterday about the Gunbroker post I saw that they removed after my questioning it was obviously a scam. Today I found the same gun on GI with the same pics posted by a Cabelas store selling the rifle
Pro tip, save the picture to your gallery. Once in your gallery you can search Google for like images. We have technology, use it to your advantage. Someone might have a better way of doing this, it works for me. Has saved my more than once.

To help get this back on track…None of the comments regarding scammers had anything to do with this sale ad! :)

Is the barrel stamped 7mm or 7 x 57??

This is a special edition that was done for Cabela's ( I believe in 2011). Model 70 CRF lightweight Super Grade. Beautiful rifle. With a Leupold VariXIII 2.5-8x36. Exc condition with original box and manual. I purchased it from the original owner who said he had fired 50 rounds through it. There is a MTM box of 50 brass and another of 50 rounds of factory Remington ammo.

$2300 (net), shipped to your FFL or F to F in the KC area.

Thanks!

View attachment 599901View attachment 599902View attachment 599903View attachment 599904View attachment 599905View attachment 599906View attachment 599907View attachment 599908View attachment 599909
I will take it!!! Fair price for a nice rifle!!! Let me know if you want to zell you so you get funds asap? I will PM you FFL

Thanks!!!

I bought it!

Congratulations, that is a beautiful rifle and a good buy. Now let’s hear some stories of game taken!

As a side note, sorry I kind of derailed the thread with the scammer story from GB on a similar rifle but without the extra nice wood. The scam photos on GB I found posted also on Guns Intl and the gun was at a Cabelas in Omaha. I got in touch with them and ended up getting a good deal on that M70 7x57 that is a New Haven rifle from 1986 in basically new condition. So we are all going to be happy with our new Model 70s in a classic African caliber. I hope to take it there soon

@gearguywb congratulations on getting it sold, sorry about derailing your thread a bit but glad it all works out in the end for Rare Breed

Congratulations, that is a beautiful rifle and a good buy. Now let’s hear some stories of game taken!

As a side note, sorry I kind of derailed the thread with the scammer story from GB on a similar rifle but without the extra nice wood. The scam photos on GB I found posted also on Guns Intl and the gun was at a Cabelas in Omaha. I got in touch with them and ended up getting a good deal on that M70 7x57 that is a New Haven rifle from 1986 in basically new condition. So we are all going to be happy with our new Model 70s in a classic African caliber. I hope to take it there soon
The GB person scammed was me for the first time with lessons learned. I told gearguywb it must be fate for me to buy this rifle from him given his first name is the same as my dad’s middle name…you can’t make this up. I am very happy with this purchase and congratulations on yours!!!

Nice rifle Rare Breed! Thanks to the op
For their patience. I appreciate the scammer input as well. I loved the rifle, just too many in the safe as it is

Congratulations @Rare Breed, and I feel your pain for the scam. If you ever decide to part with this rifle, let me know. I hope to be better financially then. :ROFLMAO:

@Rare Breed, when do you expect delivery of this beauty? I can't wait to read about it once you have it. :)

Hopefully later this week my friend!!!
I screwed up with @gearguywb and gave him my FFL i always use only to find they closed yesterday. He is my hero and caught the package before it shipped and is now shipping to another one. So appreciate his patience with muy mistake!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteJ48

Latest profile posts

BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.