For Sale Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery

Well you are in luck, I’m not kneeling! Growing up with all of the white privileges afforded to a young man in Montana with a stay at home Mom and Father that worked his ass off his whole life to feed and cloth us, I had a western field 22, a mossberg 20 gauge and a Savage 7mm Rem Mag that covered everything from varmints with 100 grain Sierras to elk with 175 grain grand slams.(Pretty Damn Privileged when I think back on it now). I have a hard time not excessively indulging in things that I thought I was lacking as a kid. God knows I’d trade it all in for a trip back to those days though! So, I’ll be seeing you on the top deck at DSC buddy. Lol
For those of you that don't know @Bullthrower338 or the layout at DSC. What could be on the upper deck....is it whiskey...how about cigars? what about half naked women? Last guess is guns, nice guns. Now if you want to play this silly game, you only get one guess!!!

For those of you that don't know @Bullthrower338 or the layout at DSC. What could be on the upper deck....is it whiskey...how about cigars? what about half naked women? Last guess is guns, nice guns. Now if you want to play this silly game, you only get one guess!!!
All the other stuff is just down the road from the convention center though! Or so I have been told!

Well.....just so you all know. This the last rifle I ever plan to buy or sell. My gun trading days are far behind me now. I shall forever be content with the contents of my safe. The End.
However this all hinges on a few things.
Number 1..... @Bullthrower338 has to make this same resolution.
Number 2...... @Ridgewalker has to get my adoption papers in order. So.....as a father and son....we can enjoy years of Safaris together, and he can do the gun buying/bookings in our family.
And lastly....number 3...... @CAustin will need to not say I'm full of Sh@t for making the above claims.
Thanks For Your Continued Support.

Toby,
Knowing your past history with guns, I have my doubts. Never say never, it can happen.

Martini lives and works in Cranbrook which is about a five hour drive from here (Calgary). He has displayed some of these Martini Heym rifles at some of our Africa Shows.

At the time, the cheapest ones ran about $10,000 CAD. While they are exquisite rifles, I'm not much for wood, but I was still afraid to touch them for fear I would lust for one. For that amount, my wife and I went on our first 10 day plains game safari and I harvested 11 animals.

I'm trying to hunt more, buy fewer guns etc.

Rolf is now living in Creston BC one hell of a gunsmith.

I’m thinking we ought to all go to dukes at once sometime. My gps says 7 hours and change

23 minutes for me...and I’m staying far away from there!

You can all swing by my place before heading to Dukes. I’ll feed you some BBQ, serve up a few beverages and drive you there. I’m staying in the truck!

I’m thinking we ought to all go to dukes at once sometime. My gps says 7 hours and change
Used to be about 40 minutes for me, now about 10 hours.

If we all traveled there at once AND all bought a nice rifle, now that would be a hoot!

Well.....just so you all know. This the last rifle I ever plan to buy or sell. My gun trading days are far behind me now. I shall forever be content with the contents of my safe. The End.
However this all hinges on a few things.
Number 1..... @Bullthrower338 has to make this same resolution.
Number 2...... @Ridgewalker has to get my adoption papers in order. So.....as a father and son....we can enjoy years of Safaris together, and he can do the gun buying/bookings in our family.
And lastly....number 3...... @CAustin will need to not say I'm full of Sh@t for making the above claims.
Thanks For Your Continued Support.
:S Bs Flag:You will be getting another rifle we ALL know that. See you at the DSC if you want I can try and keep you from buying one with the application of UK firearms law logic. I know that sounds crazy but it works for me (sometimes).

Well.....the funds were received yesterday. So the Heym is under new ownership. Sam says that he will be taking her to some pretty wild places in Africa, so I'm glad it went to someone who plans to hunt with it.

Sam? Just "Sam"?

we-have-ways-of-making-you-talk-and-iistening-respectfully-33135931.png

Attachments

• we-have-ways-of-making-you-talk-and-iistening-respectfully-33135931.png
    we-have-ways-of-making-you-talk-and-iistening-respectfully-33135931.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 74
Sam is a new member, so I won't out him unless he wants to join the fun. He has a place very close to where I Iive that he visits for hunting, ect. So it was an easy, face to face transaction. Very nice guy, who I hope will join some of our discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg