For Sale Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery

Toby458 after all the guns you have had and sold I wondering what were/are your top 3 favorites?
That's a mighty deep subject. I guess my top 5, in no particular order would be...
Remington 700 BDL 243 Win.
Sako 75 Stainless Synthetic 30/06.
Sako 85 Kodiak 375 H&H.
Kimber Talkeetna 375 H&H.
Winchester 70 Safari Express 416 Rem Mag.
I still own all of these rifles, and they have all been present on some of my most memorable hunts. I think at this point, the memories made with a particular rifle is what makes them a favorite.

Strange times require creative solutions!

Besides, I really like that rifle!

I guess I could sell off $11k of powder, primers and bullets.

Careful Tim.... that's at least 2% of your stash and things are getting dicey around town. :eek::cool:

Toby458 after all the guns you have had and sold I wondering what were/are your top 3 favorites?

Toby458, your answer to this question genuinely surprised me.
I expected something along the lines of, “I haven’tPurchased those yet”

@TOBY458 @Bullthrower338 @tarbe Guys my I offer my services as a "buyer". Being in the UK it would take about a year or so to get the paper work sorted so the rifle can be "stored" at Tarbe's place. Once the year is up the papers wont have come through so the rifle will stay there for holding until it does (or doesn't) and the beauty is Kathy wont ever even know how I am!!
Unless she was at the AH dinner at the DSC. There were a lot of people there and I did have a few drinks

Last edited:
@TOBY458 @Bullthrower338 @tarbe Guys my I offer my services as a "buyer". Being in the UK it would take about a year or so to get the paper work sorted so the rifle can be "stored" at Tarbe's place. Once the year is up the papers wont have come through so the rifle will stay there for holding until it does (or doesn't) and the beauty is Kathy wont ever even know how I am!!
Unless she was at the AH dinner at the DSC. There were a lot of people there and I did have a few drinks

She was there mate, and she has you on facial recognition software.

Be very afraid!

S
She was there mate, and she has you on facial recognition software.

Be very afraid!

Bugger!!! In that case she MIGHT just say he seemed like a nice chap. A little crazy but ok. Anyway im sure this will all work out well in the end

2000model 140 Merkel 470 NE. I’d make up the dif in cash. Interested.? Proven ele and buff gun. That would make a nice pic

Tim, are you in trouble?

Once payment is made, I will allow the new owner to make the reveal. I don't want to jump the gun!

So its a forum member then!! That's good I was hoping it would go to a good home and all the homes are good ones on AH.

Nice pun BTW buddy (y)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!