For Sale Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery

Mine says 5 hours and 47 minutes. The only catch is.....we all have to agree to make a rifle purchase once we're there.

I’ll join you guys if you make the trek. 4 hours for me but I want to stop by Westley Richards next door as well.

I guess we can give you a pass to buy a Westley Richards since it's right next door....:D Cheers:
I’m in as long as Duke is a stocking dealer in Hi-Point, I’ve been eying one of those slick carbine models with laser, mag lite and Swiss Army knife attachments!

Sam is a new member, so I won't out him unless he wants to join the fun. He has a place very close to where I Iive that he visits for hunting, ect. So it was an easy, face to face transaction. Very nice guy, who I hope will join some of our discussions.
I am the new owner of Toby's 404J. Thank you Toby for the opportunity and the ease of doing business with you. I look forward to putting her to to work once things settle down across the pond.

Toby I will be in touch. I look forward to getting together for that beer we talked about and swapping some stories.

Sam

I am the new owner of Toby's 404J. Thank you Toby for the opportunity and the ease of doing business with you. I look forward to putting her to to work once things settle down across the pond.

Toby I will be in touch. I look forward to getting together for that beer we talked about and swapping some stories.

Sam

Congrats @LeGrand !

Look forward to having you on the forum.

Sam

Yep Toby is a great guy to deal with and he isn’t too bad to hunt with. I bought a Merkel 470NE from him that I have yet to put to use across the pond. But there are big beasts calling my name! Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to AH

Welcome Sam!

Don't be a stranger...we especially want to see what the Heym ends up doing! lol

@LeGrand Congrats on the rifle she sure is an attractive thing. Look forward to chatting with you on the forum and god willing met you at the DSC

This gun store your all going to where about's is it?? just so I can work out how long a drive it might be for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This gun store your all going to where about's is it?? just so I can work out how long a drive it might be for me.
Start swimming...the Florida pan handle is just around the corner.;)

IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0401.jpg

Guess where i am?

David— duke says he misses u
At eds. (Edge). Oops
Wab. Welcome aboard
Norfolk shooter— u would like it
My son, grandkids and I were suppose to go down on 11 June,......but we all know that didn't happen!

David— duke says he misses u
At eds. (Edge). Oops
Wab. Welcome aboard
Norfolk shooter— u would like it
I LOVE the look of that place. How high would you say the ceiling is there?? Im only asking as I need to build a trophy
room/building but my balls are tied by planning regs of the UK

I would have really liked to have had that rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois