For Sale Custom 416 Taylor On Remington 700 - Houston

About 10 or 11 416 rigby's. I am a collector.
But you don’t have the great Taylor cartridge? You could “collect” this one? Ha! Ha!
Sorry, didn’t see the above post.

Well that is a good idea. But I am not collecting any more new cartridges. I
have 4 coming in that will be the last. Future plans are all going to be using what got for hunting.

That will be a lot of hunting!! :eek:

Even if you change rifles every day, it will take you years to give them all a workout!

That will be a lot of hunting!! :eek:

Even if you change rifles every day, it will take you years to give them all a workout!

Yes you are about right. But my favorite cartridges are 340 why, 375 why, 505 gibbs, 500 jeffery. And the Blaser 93 with 3 barrels 375h&h, 338 winchester and 270 winchester.

Just picked these two
20200514_191312.jpg
20200514_191243.jpg

Back on Track!

Another Price drop!!

$1,025 shipped CONUS with bases, dies and brass.

PayPal, MO, personal check.

At some point, somebody is going to realize they need this rifle and they better act before someone else does. :D

Somebody buy this thing! PLEASE!!!

FFS alright already!!!!

Or $975 face-to-face for those who might find themselves in Texas as some point (hint, hint). (y)
Thought you moved to Missouri?

NICE assortment of fine rifles here! But, still haven’t seen a photo of a .416 Taylor with “sold” attached? Ha! Ha!

The 4th one is on it's way. So I dont need too many 416's. This is 416 ruger rsm 416 rigby. Only thing I am contemplating on a 450 rigby. Weather to rechamber or find one for a good price. I dont know yet. I have the reamers. Looking at Twist rate for the long bullets I will be using. Barnes.
Screenshot_20200516-213047_Gallery.jpg

Things will be ok in time.

Of course.

But - it sucks to see your business fall apart at 62 years of age, with limited time to recover. The banks will get bailed out and they will clean up. Those who actually created and ran businesses, who provided the market with goods and services, will be left holding the empty bag.

The way of the world, I guess.

I probably should remind....this rifle currently has a Trijicon 1-6 mounted and can be included with the rifle for an additional $800 (not the scope in the pics on page 1).

The scope is not for sale separately.

Yummy 416 Taylor brass - included with the rifle.

49 new W-W. Most of the rest are Quality Cartridge with a few R-P thrown in for jollies.

IMG_1499.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois