For Sale Browning Safari 9.3x62

May I ask how does it shoot. And is it a CRF, it looks like it but I don’t know anything about them. And third is the trigger good and is adjustable. I know bunch of dumb questions but I was interested when I saw it the first time and felt to stupid to ask. But thought if you still want to sell it may humor me. Thanks.
@Jamie D Van Roekel
No such thing as stupid questions mate. I bet there were others thinking the same thing but afraid to ask. You don't learn if you don't ask.

The stupidest question I have asked lately in a gunshop was , do you have any large or small rifle primers. This is usually met with bouts of laughter or a longing of times gone by and sorrow.
A person at the range the other day offered me $100 for 100 small rifle primers it's that bad.
Bob

This rifle is still for sale, shoots 250 gr Accubond pretty good

Still for sale, great little gun, perfect for a plains game hunt with some larger antelope mixed in

I see what some of these newer CRF or even some push feed rifle's cost and it makes me think this era of rifle is a steal, especially one that has been fine tuned like this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.