For Sale As New Dakota 76 Africa In 416 Rigby

It's too bad I'm in Canada or I'd be all over this.

It's too bad I'm in Canada or I'd be all over this.

It would be pretty straightforward to have an exporter deal with hit. You cover the costs of that and its yours. I send it to an FFL in the US that is an exporter. The rest of the transaction is between that entity and your dealer in CA.

I will check with an importer to see what the process and cost will be and get back to you. Thanks

It looks like I have to take a pass on this great deal as my "cruise director" has put a deposit down on another horse to replace the one she had to put down at Christmas. Who knows if I manage to sell a couple safe queens...... On another note I found out that the process of buying and importing a non-restricted firearm into Canada is relatively painless. I Run Guns is the way to go.
I hope this rifle finds a good home soon.

Thanks, can’t wait to get it!

Reactions: cls
Congrats, Bucks51.........this was a great deal. You saved me. Was gonna buy it today................FWB

There appears to be two more happy campers on AH....Congratulations to both of you!

Check out I run guns. I use them and they are the least expensive. And have had no problems.

Have you used them lately? Ive been trying to get in touch since the new year and have had no luck getting anyone in the line, or to reply to a voicemail.

I may try going through Prophet River

Have you used them lately? Ive been trying to get in touch since the new year and have had no luck getting anyone in the line, or to reply to a voicemail.

I may try going through Prophet River
I was in contact with them via email on Tuesday. Responded right away. Prophet River is twice the price and shipping to their FFL was an added cost.

I was in contact with them via email on Tuesday. Responded right away. Prophet River is twice the price and shipping to their FFL was an added cost.
Good to know! It must just be me

Congrats to the new owner!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertinaG

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you