For Sale 416 Rigby (Here we go again)

Best of luck and sorry to hear about the financial reverses. Bruce

Tim,
A good friend of mine gave me s gift once with the Latin words engraved, "illegitimi non corborundum". I believe everything is a test, as you pass them at some point there will be reward. Keep your faith my friend, I'm just a phone call away if you need anything.
-Cody

"don't let the bastards grind you down". Sorry to hear of this, man that just sucks! Maybe things will turn around for you.

$1800 for everything including shipping. If agreeable consider it sold. I'm going to be out of pocket for several days. PM me and we can talk privately about the details. Charlie Austin will vouch for me if necessary.

Art your getting a nice rifle! Bring it down to KC when you can and let's take it to the range!

Art your getting a nice rifle! Bring it down to KC when you can and let's take it to the range!

Working with Art to arrange the transfer...hopefully he will have the rifle in his hands on May 28th!

Tarbe,

Hate to see you in the same financially leaky boat as myself here lately.
No doubt there will be another Ruger #1 (not to mention other good rifles) and probably Africa again, eventually in your future as well.
I've always liked the Ruger single shots very much.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Tarbe sending you a PM

Tarbe,

Hate to see you in the same financially leaky boat as myself here lately.
No doubt there will be another Ruger #1 (not to mention other good rifles) and probably Africa again, eventually in your future as well.
I've always liked the Ruger single shots very much.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Thanks for the vote Paul. We'll just put our ears back and row harder! And hopefully smarter!!

Thanks for the vote Paul. We'll just put our ears back and row harder! And hopefully smarter!!

That's right amigo, and as Arnold would say: "We'll be back."

Tim,

Sorry to hear about the financial setback. I know you and your wife are resilient!

All the best for your financial future.

Hi

Sorry to hear about your troubles!!

I know how it feels...

If you don't come right with the sale I will take 800 of the Hornady's off your hands.

That is if you can and want to send them to RSA.

Godspeed.

Tim, I never did ask what size groups the rifle shot. I just assumed that it shot MOA or very close to it. Most of the other Ruger No. 1 (s) I'm familiar with do, however I just wanted to ask.

Good luck to you sir! This oilfield crunch has hurt a lot of good people around here too. I think brighter days are on the horizon !

I keep thinking about a year after my investment goes to zero, oil will take off and I'll be looking around saying "what the heck, I'm not participating in this"!

In the hands of a shooter like you Art I'm sure it will be a deadly rifle. This 416 would be great for a Cape Buffalo hunt or a hippo!

Tim, I never did ask what size groups the rifle shot. I just assumed that it shot MOA or very close to it. Most of the other Ruger No. 1 (s) I'm familiar with do, however I just wanted to ask.

Art

I never got to the point where I worked up loads for accuracy...I was just putting together familiarization loads for mostly offhand practice. Only benched it to get the scope on at 50 yards.

I put about 150 rounds through it, and 145 were offhand.

Tim

Hi

Sorry to hear about your troubles!!

I know how it feels...

If you don't come right with the sale I will take 800 of the Hornady's off your hands.

That is if you can and want to send them to RSA.

Godspeed.

Looks like Art-the-Younger will have his mitts on the rifle and all the goodies on the 28th...so we can consider this stuff all sold!

Tim

In the hands of a shooter like you Art I'm sure it will be a deadly rifle. This 416 would be great for a Cape Buffalo hunt or a hippo!

Haha...yup, that was the idea!

I hope Art gets to use it for its intended purpose. I can live vicariously through his adventure.

Tim

Tim
I suspect that one of the Arts will put a solid through the shoulders of a big
Old Dugga Boy in another year or two! With all the reloading supplies and both of them being re loaders I suspect lots of practice will take place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross