FNG from Texas

Welcome, also from Texas.

There's a wealth of information on here, and depending where you in the state there are probably a few other forum members in the area who'd be more than willing to chat with you and share their experiences. Lots of Texas representation on here
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
take the 308

great list of animals to take
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH, look forward to hearing about your trip.
 
Welcome to AH S-3 Ranch, your and your friends rifle chioces are spot on, use quality ammo and good shot placement
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top