Flood....

Best of luck with your natural disasters, we have been dealing with wildfires, same stuff, different method...

Damn Erik, That doesn't look good at all. Is everyone and your animals OK?

Reactions: WAB
Damn Erik, That doesn't look good at all. Is everyone and your animals OK?
Yessir, I have it all pumped out of the barn now. It got really close but fortunately didn't get into the house.

Yessir, I have it all pumped out of the barn now. It got really close but fortunately didn't get into the house.
A close one! Glad things turned out OK! I wonder how the bottom and your bass lake are at the ranch?

A close one! Glad things turned out OK! I wonder how the bottom and your bass lake are at the ranch?
Ranch is good. We got a lot of rain there but no flooding like up where I live thank goodness.

Yeah, you don't need another flood at the ranch and the dam going again. That was terrible.

Yeah, you don't need another flood at the ranch and the dam going again. That was terrible.
Ooooof no kidding that was really expensive.

We're damp down here in Houston, but nothing serious. We have set record cool high temps the last couple days...highs of about 62 or 63. That's a 115 year old record.

I'm more than a bit surprised that your rain hasn't moved down our way. That's the normal pattern of things.

Same here in NTX.... been bad.... everything is at max capacity & over the banks..... several roads/bridges out. More to come..... it’s either a flood or drought here in TX!

Glad y’all are drying out Erik!

People that haven’t lived there have a hard time understanding how that flatland can flood

We're damp down here in Houston
No way! Sgt_zim I don’t believe Houston could possibly be “damp”!:LOL::ROFLMAO::eek:
Maybe more like soggy! And it doesn’t even have to be raining!

The Llano River getting back to normal today. Crested at almost 40 ft, which is about 30 feet over flood stage.

upload_2018-10-18_5-17-37.png

I can only hope everyone is safe. Another “100 year” phenomenon!

We are in Spain, but spent a lot of time on the phone with our house-sitter. The San Gabriel was well out of its banks, but still had a 150 meter buffer from the house at crest. Watching tomorrow closely.

Lake Travis Texas flooding

I always hate to complain about getting rain in west TX, but it's even getting crazy out here...Hwy 158 outside of Midland washed out and is closed.

Idiot, I was trying to google the latest news and entered it in AH. Apologies.

CD6B369A-C3BD-454B-BD21-0D9CC2D30554.jpeg

I’m driving I-10 right now east of Van Horn and it appears it has been wet and chilly here by the condition of this hill!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!