Flaigs 458

catosilvaje

AH member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hunted
Namibia
Mac I finally got that Brovnick 458 regulated . Shoots one ragged group at 65 yd.Think I will take it in May for giraffe and waterbuck, just to ring it out. Johnny thinks we have a buff huntin 2012. Shoot till we get tired. Saeed kicked me off ARF for a place description that was not politically correct. New home here be more careful with descriptions of places.
 
Try and behave now. my 458 is also one big hole at 50 yds. 480 gr dgx 78.5gr h335 I did not chrono it but I am sure it is smokin fast. Good luck on the Giraffe, should lay a hurtin for certain.
 
Yeah ,Johnny said he may have some problem cows I could practise on.
I shoot this rifle much better than the rigby but still working on both.
 
Keep your eye steady

Catosilvaje

Keep your post civil :rolleyes:

That is all good with your 458 rifle at 65 yards or less.:sweat:

From the sound of things you will need a little reach for the other game animals unless you are taking another rifle along.:o
 
Im taking my AHR .416 Rigby. Although I can hit my 200 yd. 12x18 steel plates in the middle with the double. The 416 IS MURDER out to 400. I have a good range and shoot alot when it's not windy. Today in Saint Jo ,Tx we had 55mph. gust with steady at 40mph. recon that would teach you about windage hold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,712
Members
169,832
Latest member
clevarphreakun1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top