First time going to DSC show

I look forward to attending one day.
 
Ryanlo
Enjoy the hunting show. Which day are you planning to attend the show?
Have FUN...
Are you looking for something in particular?

This was a older post from last year. We had fun at the show. Was over welmed with how big it was. Not used to being around that many people. Worth going to for sure. Would be fun with a pocket full of money.
 
This was a older post from last year. We had fun at the show. Was over welmed with how big it was. Not used to being around that many people. Worth going to for sure. Would be fun with a pocket full of money.

Most of us do a whole lot more dreaming and scheming than buying and doing. Nothing wrong with just going and looking!

I figure if I cannot afford the nice stuff, I can enjoy seeing it, and enjoy seeing other people partaking in it.

It is an overwhelming show...and yes, there is a lot of high-end stuff there that is out of reach of many, if not most of us.

Don't let that stop you! Enjoy what you do have and even enjoy, to the extent you can, that which you can only aspire to.
 
I'm 80% for Dallas this year. My wife isn't interested in attending, working on a few friends.
 
I'm 80% for Dallas this year. My wife isn't interested in attending, working on a few friends.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Last year, my wife and I attended our first DSC and AH dinner. I had a custom set of ear plugs made and it ended up costing me over $2k! The earplugs were a little over $100, but while getting the goo squirted in my ear for the custom mold, my wife found a booth with fur coats. Ouch!
 
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Last year, my wife and I attended our first DSC and AH dinner. I had a custom set of ear plugs made and it ended up costing me over $2k! The earplugs were a little over $100, but while getting the goo squirted in my ear for the custom mold, my wife found a booth with fur coats. Ouch!
Too funny
 
Hi, I have gone to DSC for 6 years now. My sons and wife will also go to the show. We all have a great time. My wife loves to shop and loves the show but has no interest in hunting. I agree with 375 Ruger fan, my wife will spend a bundle every year. She is a terrific wife so I have no complaints!
 
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Last year, my wife and I attended our first DSC and AH dinner. I had a custom set of ear plugs made and it ended up costing me over $2k! The earplugs were a little over $100, but while getting the goo squirted in my ear for the custom mold, my wife found a booth with fur coats. Ouch!

Cost me a fur vest from David Green. And, the gift keeps giving - it has to go to Anchorage every few years for reconditioning and storage. It's a bit warm for Florida 9 months of the year.
 
I enjoy DSC. I look up people I’ve hunted with then shop around a bit. I’ll be in ARU’s booth most of the time unless I sneak off to fondle some double guns!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,751
Members
169,613
Latest member
Neil93603
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top