Firearms through the UAE?

Jay A Huminsky

AH member
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
27
Location
Bogata Texas
I need assistance from anyone who can help. New regulations in the UAE now require transfer and transit customers who are connecting on onward flights, prior clearance to travel with firearms and ammunition must be obtained from the Dubai Airport Police Department AND the Department of Civil Aviation. Emirates Airlines also has an online form requirement to be submitted no earlier than 20 days before travel.

1) Can't complete the Civil Aviation form unless you are a government or business.
2) Can't even find a form on the Airport Police Department website, and no one will call or email me back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[redacted]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,765
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top