Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
travel-express.jpg
Find A Hunting Travel Expert

travel-agency.jpg

Travel agent and owner of Travel Express, Lori Spears, is very knowledgeable of the outdoor sporting industry having personally hunted throughout Southern & Central Africa, New Zealand, Argentina & North America.

Travel Express is a full service travel agency that can assist with all aspects of your hunting travel planning from airfare, lodging and car rentals to entry visa's, firearm permits, trip insurance policies and medical evacuation services. You can rely on her experience and personal commitment when contemplating your next Hunting Adventure.

Lori has worked in the travel agency industry for over twelve years and owns TRAVEL EXPRESS, an ARC accredited agency. Her focus is on arranging airfare for sportsmen with an emphasis on African destinations. She strives to offer a very personalized service with the client's budget and needs in mind.

Although she can help in arrangements to most worldwide destinations, her specialty is Africa. She has a full-time liaison in Johannesburg who can provide meet and greet services, transfers and assist with any travel issues that may arise. I personally use Lori and am confident to send those I know to her as she is always friendly, detail oriented and usually ends up saving more than a few bucks.

TRAVEL EXPRESS - Your Travel Agent Specializing in Hunting!
Lori Spears
+1 (406) 363-0883 - +1 (800) 808-4868
team@travelexpressagency.com
www.TravelExpressAgency.com

Some Pictures from Lori's Photo Gallery

watermark.php

Blesbok

watermark.php

Greater Kudu

watermark.php

Red Hartebeest

watermark.php

Giraffe

watermark.php

Nyala

watermark.php

Hartmann's Mountain Zebra

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you