FINALLY!!!

Anybody else in Jo'burg on the 19th/20th August, would love to hook up for a snort or two. PM me and LMK.
 
Anybody else in Jo'burg on the 19th/20th August, would love to hook up for a snort or two. PM me and LMK.
Hah! Might actually be at JNB at the same time as you, or at least close. I believe our ETA is somewhere around 10:15 on the 19th. Won't be staying long though, as we're headed north as soon as we're out of the airport.
 
Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 2
Days: 6
Hours: 0
Minutes: 52
Seconds: 40
Milliseconds: 54
 
Now things get crazy! Total obsession. Enjoy the madness!
 
Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:


Days: 10
Hours: 21
Minutes: 45
Seconds: 19
Milliseconds: 134
 
Wheels up in 11 days, 3 hours and 40 mins. And yet we land at almost the same time. Hope to see you in the SAPS office, but I don't know the layout of OR Tambo, maybe there is more than one? I will be going through Terminal B, according to the ticket.
 
The last week before heading to RSA, Limpopo, was one of the longest weeks of my life.

Limpopo has a bunch of regions but a lot of it is really thick brush. It's surprising.
 
congratulations cant wait to hear all about, God speed.
 
Time until wheels up to JNB:

Hours: 46
Minutes: 18
Seconds: 43
Milliseconds: 288
 
 
Doing my last minute prep for Namibia. Looks like you may be heading back right when I leave - enjoy! Rifle is shooting great - 208 gr Barnes LRX at 2876 fps out of my 300 prc.

17 days,
3 hours,
37 minutes,
13 seconds

Until wheels up to Windhoek.
 
Wheels up in 5.

Later dudes, I'm up out!
 
Good Luck & shoot straight!
 
good luck and be safe!
 
@sgt_zim is beyond the point of no return! Looks like the flight departed an hour or so late, but it is indeed flying and that's a good thing!

1723981129167.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top