Finally

zip4644

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 14, 2021
Messages
192
Reaction score
658
Media
31
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, IBO,
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, and USA Zimbabwe
Had some time today, .....this is what I had in mind.....
20221220_142618.jpg
 
He's gorgeous!
 
Looks outstanding! Who did the taxidermy and the wood work?
 
I didn't realize they were inflatable. :unsure: Is that pump in the back ground what you used to pump it up? I would recommend a compressor in the future. Much faster. :giggle:

Seriously though, that looks very nice. Congrats!!
 
very nice
 
Looks good, congrats !
 
Looks outstanding! Who did the taxidermy and the wood work?
taxidermy by Frank Zitz #taxidermymuseum.com wood work local artist said one off....
 
I didn't realize they were inflatable. :unsure: Is that pump in the back ground what you used to pump it up? I would recommend a compressor in the future. Much faster. :giggle:

Seriously though, that looks very nice. Congrats!!
road bicycle guy, love all things carbon, bows and bikes especially ....lol
 
Nice! Mine is in the works currently can’t wait to get it back.
 
Beautiful Sable…maybe wrap that surfboard in Nguni hide and it will be truly spectacular!
 
Looks good, thanks for sharing!
 
That is a beautiful shield and display.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,942
Members
170,481
Latest member
EmilieSacc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top