Finally recieved my new double rifle

The proportion, size of the frame & fences. Scalloped receiver, etc ..

fantastisk
Thank you, I am very happy with it, both with how it looks and how it shoots, my handloads are finally coming together, last time at the range I managed to put 4 shots within 4 cm on 100 meters so that feels great.

So how come you know how to write in swedish? "fantastisk" which for those here who might be wondering means amazing in swedish.

Stunning. I have ish you many memorable hunts with it.
Thank you thats what I am hoping for, it will probably be moose and bear-hunting to begin with while saving up cash for a trip to Africa.

Thank you, I am very happy with it, both with how it looks and how it shoots, my handloads are finally coming together, last time at the range I managed to put 4 shots within 4 cm on 100 meters so that feels great.

So how come you know how to write in swedish? "fantastisk" which for those here who might be wondering means amazing in swedish.
I honestly had to look it up, ; however, Swedish Descent. I have relatives in Tranås, if it sounds familiar. Inspired by a a lot of personal interests from artists, musicians, & engineering to come out of the Country. Beautiful

I honestly had to look it up, ; however, Swedish Descent. I have relatives in Tranås, if it sounds familiar. Inspired by a a lot of personal interests from artists, musicians, & engineering to come out of the Country. Beautiful
I see, I have actually been in Tranås, but only once.

She's a beaut'. Looking forward to pictures from future hunts. Enjoy.

She's a beaut'. Looking forward to pictures from future hunts. Enjoy.
Thank you, I hope I will be able to find a moose or two with it this fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!