AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SAHGCA, SAGA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi everyone,

I have finally managed to register and am looking forward to learning a lot and hearing about all the other folks experiences!

I am a born and bred South African and a full blown bush lover by heart (ex Field Guide that worked 10 odd years in the industry). I am only just getting into hunting, although I have been around guns and worked with .375 H&H and .458 Win Mags for a long time so I do have LOTS of questions and things to learn but am very eager to learn.

Have recently made purchase of my dream rifle and am awaiting my license which was approved in the beginning of March 2015.

I apologise in advance for any ignorance's or repeat questions on threads and subjects as I learn to navigate my way around this site.

Happy hunting to you all!

Welcome!!!

Read a lot and ask even more questions. This is the friendliest forum on the internet! :)

Welcome to AH!! Bunch of great folks here!! What rifle and caliber did you buy?

Welcome to AH !

Thanks guys! Have already been trying to familiarise myself with the threads and comments and update my profile etc.

hunthardsafaris I bought a Browning A-Bolt II Hunter chambered in .375 H&H and topped it with Warne bases and Warne QD rings and a Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 scope :)

Last edited:
Armed and ready to go.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome from Minnesota USA

welcome to AH , browning hunter,enjoy the site

Welcome to AH Browning Hunter, a wealth of knowledge and experience here. Kevin

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Browning Hunter! Glad you decided to join us in the conversation.

Welcome to AH Browning Hunter! If your just getting in to hunting you have so much to look forward to. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH

Welcome Browning Hunter. Ask all the questions you want.

Man! I have never been on a forum where there were so many FRIENDLY folk around. Glad to see there are no or very, very few pissing competitions here among you guys. Good to see there are still people who respect each other and have a sense of diplomacy when there are differences in opinion. How refreshing! Thanks so much guys! This site is amazing! All the advice, opinions, comments, the Shot Placement section, interesting and informative discussions... I could go on forever. And I see there are a number of female hunters here too. That's great. My fiancé is just getting comfortable around guns and I hope to have her on her first animals next season.

Have a great day!

Great place. The ethics and respect that are taught while hunting show here. You can disagree and a have a conversation about it, not an argument. Great info and lots of great pics and stories of the hunts that will be told for many years to come. Welcome and enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg