Feedback Option?

Dakota300

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Messages
302
Reaction score
178
Hunted
US and Canada
Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
 
Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
Feedback on what?
 
In regard to a scope that I sold him, just wanted to give him positive feedback, as a buyer.

Thanks,
Gerry
Don't worry, this isn't eBay. You do know you can turn off that BOLD setting. :oops:
 
 
Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
This sounds like a great time to use the "Conversation" function (formerly and commonly known as a Private Message or "PM") . . .
 
Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
It would be a great feature. A lot better than scrolling through the “Purchases On AH References” thread. I’ve seen that on another forum before. It’s handy to see a percentage rating in the members info and comments from folks who have done business with them
 
It would be a great feature. A lot better than scrolling through the “Purchases On AH References” thread. I’ve seen that on another forum before. It’s handy to see a percentage rating in the members info and comments from folks who have done business with them
Thank you Wishfulthinker580 for acknowledging the benefit of that feature, I'm on a couple
of sites which have this feature, it has been quite beneficial.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,752
Members
170,387
Latest member
JessieBabi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top