Feedback Option?

Dakota300

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
US and Canada
Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300

Hello, I was wondering if there is an option to give feedback for a fellow member?

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
Feedback on what?

In regard to a scope that I sold him, just wanted to give him positive feedback, as a buyer.

Thanks,
Gerry
Don't worry, this isn't eBay. You do know you can turn off that BOLD setting. :oops:

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
This sounds like a great time to use the "Conversation" function (formerly and commonly known as a Private Message or "PM") . . .

Thank you,
Gerry

Dakota300
It would be a great feature. A lot better than scrolling through the “Purchases On AH References” thread. I’ve seen that on another forum before. It’s handy to see a percentage rating in the members info and comments from folks who have done business with them

It would be a great feature. A lot better than scrolling through the “Purchases On AH References” thread. I’ve seen that on another forum before. It’s handy to see a percentage rating in the members info and comments from folks who have done business with them
Thank you Wishfulthinker580 for acknowledging the benefit of that feature, I'm on a couple
of sites which have this feature, it has been quite beneficial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois