Favorite .308 caliber

The one… the only… .30-06 Springfield. With the 220Gr Remington Core Lokt bullet.
BE89835C-49A5-4315-B22E-1657D8FEF74E.jpeg
3B40C164-25C8-4B67-B2E3-8A5F22BD11DD.jpeg
8128586C-0060-412A-A41D-990114AD1BB0.jpeg

3BA101BA-5D71-4E02-BB33-544FB34EE04F.jpeg

DAE5D0EC-F1D7-400A-B024-E08C3A87E3A1.jpeg
 
Hunter-Habib,

I am with you on 220 grain Remington Core Lokt bullets, at .30-06 velocities.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Most memories has to have been made with my K-31 in 7.5x55, it's been everywhere. From the big woods of Colorado to the small thickets of West Virginia, it's done it all. So my favorite 30 cal is the 7.5x55, hands down.

FB_IMG_1602769023811.jpg
FB_IMG_1612822234599_01.jpg


Second has to be the 30-06, of which my favorite is the Model 70.
20201207_221253.jpg
20201207_221338.jpg
 
Most memories has to have been made with my K-31 in 7.5x55, it's been everywhere. From the big woods of Colorado to the small thickets of West Virginia, it's done it all. So my favorite 30 cal is the 7.5x55, hands down.

View attachment 524893View attachment 524895

Second has to be the 30-06, of which my favorite is the Model 70.
View attachment 524896View attachment 524894
Interesting shot, the 7.5x55 pal!!!
Very nice rifle, the K31!!! The swiss not only make good clocks hahaha
 
I love me a .308 Win.

I have:
308 mini me....300 BO
308 redneck....30-30
308 standard...308 Win
308 all american...30-06
308 hot stuff...300 WM
308 old man....300 H&H.

DB
 
30-06 is my work horse. However, 300 Weatherby is my sports car that I take out for drives on special occasions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,332
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top