Fancy leopard words

Jody

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
187
Reaction score
281
Location
Pennsylvania
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
North America. South Africa
With only days remaining until CAustins big Leopard hunt, I thought it would be nice to write few words of encouragement, then I realized I can't write fancy words. So I'll just use Mr. Capsticks ..... The only quote that comes to mind when I think leopard.

"With the most perfect camouflage in nature , the leopard is, invisible until he turns into a golden dappled streak of pure malevolence.."

Go get em pal....

If you have any favorite quotes about the cat feel free to add them below.
 
charlie,if your real nice and beg a little i might trade you louise for your old leopard.cat for cat.
001 (14).JPG
 
Good luck on your hunt! Please keep us posted
 
Good luck Charlie.
 
Good luck Charlie!
 
We shall see what the hunting Gods put in front of us!
 
Charlie, is the leopard back on the menu?
 
Charlie, is the leopard back on the menu?

Unfortunately Simon it is not. Wish me luck for a leopard next year!
 
Sorry, was away couple of days, thought that you had come right on leopard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,088
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top