Exportable 7 Day Bull Elephant Hunt Late April Tokoloshe Safaris Zimbabwe US$14,000 All Inclusive

I guess the Anti's win when you don't tell the story.

Lon,

Looks like the bull in picture was shot in a maize field. Is this a night hunt, tracking, or whatever it takes?

The bull in this picture was taken several years ago while doing a PAC hunt. It was a terrible night, bad rain, worse mud. Fortunately the only damage done was to my beloved, .470 George Gibbs (repaired better than new by Ken Owens) and the foggy daze that I walked in for the next week!

Hello everyone,

Just to let everyone know both elephant hunts were successful! Our last leopard hunt was not, although both female and male leopard came to bait! Sorry no details or pictures that is up to the clients! For anyone interested we will be offering the following, ON SHORT NOTICE COMBINATION LION/LEOPARD COMBO. The duration will be approximately 21 days. The cost of this hunt will be less than almost any free ranging Lion hunt. The PH will be one of the best well known Zimbabwe PHs. We will make details available as things come together for this hunt. All we can say is that the hunt may only be available in 2019.

Hunt deposits will only be made in the USA. Our last client had extreme difficulty transferring funds from Hungary to the US. If you are from outside of the U.S. possibly inquire with your bank about the best way to transfer funds. This will be on a first deposit basis. As to transferring money to funds to Zimbabwe, we can no longer trust our bank!

If interested please send a private e-mail address.

Hi Lon

Do you have any Exportable Trophy Elephant left for 2019? Also interested in Hippo and Buffalo. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois