Emirates airlines opinion?

LOL.... While I understand JGraiders sentiments... I have to agree with J Ledge.... Sad but true.
 
I buy my fuel at a local inland refinery, stocked with West Texas Intermediate crude to the tune of 70,000 bbls/day. I'm in the fuel business. Nice try though James L.
 
(y)Nice! Not all that lucky.....
 
I travelled about 25 times with them, often in business but never with arms.
Emirates is one of the best company in the world and Dubai airport is an easy stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Thanks houlotte. That's good info.
 
I flew with them recently from Scotland to Zimbabwe. I think the planes are faster, being new. The Glasgow/Dubai leg always seems to have better planes than the Dubai /Harare one. I've used them several times over the years and have no real complaints. We have taken guns many times and its always been smooth. It's just a pain flying all that way East and then going South rather than being able to cut the corner.
Good hunting.
 
More stupidity.....

Penalize the hunter for the poacher..... By doing so, you cripple the economy that is part of their economy.... (i.e. RSA/Hunting). They can't see the forest for the trees.... Do they actually think they are hauling rhino horns? No! The people shipping that do it underground like drugs... Why? Because it's illegal.... More political bullshi+!!!!!
 
I'm retired from the airline world. I looked at them in the past but they were always more expensive than Delta and took hours longer to get there.
I also like being on a US airline.
I also like Boeings and not Airbus. Its a pilot thing as I flew them both.
After their stance on flying trophies I dropped any thought of them. I sent a thank you letter to Delta however after their positive stance on trophies. If I was King, all of us going to southern Africa would be on Delta just because of that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,740
Members
169,138
Latest member
WayneWentz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top