Website
www.goafricahunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, **NOT**PERMITTED**.com,
Hunted
Too many to list!
GUYS WE HAVE A HUNT OF A LIFETIME, HUNTING A BULL ELEPHANT IN KRUGER NATIONAL PARK AT LEAST 40LBS PER TUSK, ALL PERMITS, 5 DAY HUNT, CAN EXPORT TUSKS AND MORE.... $35,000.00
THIS IS A BAD BULL ELEPHANT AND IS A SANCTIONED HUNT IN KRUGER.
Email or call me for more information.
THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG!

hey it soundz lyk hunt of a lyf tym. in my family tree 4 the past 4 generations, generation after geneation my fathers hav all shot an alephant now its just me left...iv tryed everywhere but its really hard 2 get a permet....r u 100% sure about this hunt? n where in the KRUGER NATIONAL PARK will this hunt be taking place....lets put it like this im seriouse if u seriouse!!!!! email me with the rest of the details mn_sultaan@hotmail.com
thanx

Neil,

Where in the Kruger National Park - inside or outside the Park?

Until when do you have this bull to hunt and where in the park do you hunt them.
Johann

If it sounds to good to be true.........?

Sounds fantastic.............. someone should be all over this like ugly on an ape.

There is simply absolutely NO WAY that anyone can "hunt" in any South African National Park!

I echo the question by Neil: Inside or adjacent to KNP?

What is meant by ".....SANCTIONED HUNT......"?

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew.............it was not my post, I was responding to it. Since the original poster is a booking agent, I assumed of course that he meant the great Kruger Park biosphere, meaning the adjacent properties to the park itself, where most of these hunts take place.

Perhaps he will come back on and clarify things before everyone gets carried away in the wrong direction.

The elephant hunt is in the Klaserie Nature Reserve, which is part of the Greater Kruger Biosphere.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross