Ele has landed...

Beautiful tusks and furniture The tusks look real.
 
Beautiful tusks and furniture The tusks look real.
They are real, well atleast the actual ivory set. Other set are replicas which I agree look damn near identical to the actual ivory.
 
Forgive me if this was said already. Who mate the replicas and molds. Want similar for my elephant in Zim.
 
Congratulations. The taxidermy looks great!
 
Congrats!
Really happy for you!

I am few months into my own administration process to bring my ivory home!
 
Really, really cool. Those are right proper tusks!
 
For those asking about the molds used to make the replicas. I like the fact that the replicas are as close to exact as possible to the ivory by going this route.
@ActionBob was the one that recommended acquiring the mold set for any future use. High chance I will never need them but IF I do, they are readily on hand.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260607_104007_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_104007_Photos.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20260607_103949_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_103949_Photos.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
Congrats :D Cheers:
 
Beautiful! Congratulations.
 
Yes, the actual ivory was cleared and in the crate.
Is anyone actually reading your post :ROFLMAO:


Congrats! Super set of tusks my man, bet it feels good to see them again!

Would be cool to share a side by side close up of the cast and the ivory.

Cheers
 
For those asking about the molds used to make the replicas. I like the fact that the replicas are as close to exact as possible to the ivory by going this route.
@ActionBob was the one that recommended acquiring the mold set for any future use. High chance I will never need them but IF I do, they are readily on hand.
That's a great backup plan. We don't know how bad the world may get on actually owning ivory, so having the molds is perfect.
 
It’s not over my friends! When Nathan finishes with his mounting boxes it will be truly spectacular !!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top