Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Hey Guys and Gals, Deb and I will be staying at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Downtown, TX and we will be working the Huntershill Safaris Booth, if anyone would like to get with us my Cell # is 256-412-1626. Where will you be staying?

Dammit, I need to book a room, thanks for the reminder! I would end up at the motel 6 if I wait much longer.

Dammit, I need to book a room, thanks for the reminder! I would end up at the motel 6 if I wait much longer.
Looking forward to seeing you there. And your right when I booked tonight the rooms were about gone.

That's the great part, it gets better every year.

Holiday Inn on Market Street hasn't kicked the HartzView crowd out yet, so we're there again.

Holiday Inn on Market Street hasn't kicked the HartzView crowd out yet, so we're there again.
LOL as much beer as Jacques buyes they would go BankRupt if they kicked them out. looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Gonna miss meeting up with ya this year at the convention. Work had other ideas that didn't involve having a blast and spending money. Drink a cold one for me. I will probably be taking a drive down to your neck of the woods from Nashville next fall. Will give ya a ring.

Gonna miss meeting up with ya this year at the convention. Work had other ideas that didn't involve having a blast and spending money. Drink a cold one for me. I will probably be taking a drive down to your neck of the woods from Nashville next fall. Will give ya a ring.
Sounds like a plan I'll keep some cold.

Coming to town, but staying with my sister. Will you be making the AH dinner?

Will see you there, or at the booth one!

You Bet, Just trying to get my numbers together not like last year though it did fill in some space.

Hey Bob - Me,, Sandy and "Jackrabbit" will be at the Crown Plaza. I'll also be helping out at Mashambanzou's booth at the show. I'll post the booth number as soon as I can.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg