DSC Big Bore Shoot

I'll be all over that!

About November ought to be right. ;)
You know I actively work at getting fired for absenteeism in Nov! Then December I will be shopping for your Christmas present, January should be about perfect! Gives me enough time to get enough fill for a backstop for the mover!
 
Hope to get a little shoot set up here in Houston, grill some steaks and indulge in a few drams after the shooting is done when it cools down around here!
Definitely count me in for that!"First Annual AH Big Bore Shoot", kinda has ring to it!! I'll volunteer to help in any way I can buddy.
 
Let me know when to come over with my shovel!
You'll probably need that shovel and some rubber boots after the shoot when we're telling lies while partaking in a few libations.....
 
Truth!!.....but it makes him funnier when he tells them! Lol
Unless the actors are dead, all stories are 100% verifiable! @Buff-Buster you would think I was lying if I told you I shot a fighting bull with a 505 Gibbs if you weren’t there! Lol
 
Unless the actors are dead, all stories are 100% verifiable! @Buff-Buster you would think I was lying if I told you I shot a fighting bull with a 505 Gibbs if you weren’t there! Lol

Truth again!!

Your fighting bull hunt told with emojis!!!:
:P Elmer Fudd::P Gangster::A Big Thanx::D Cheers::D Passed Out:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,571,984
Members
169,472
Latest member
RichelleAh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top