DSC Big Bore Shoot

I'll be all over that!

About November ought to be right. ;)
You know I actively work at getting fired for absenteeism in Nov! Then December I will be shopping for your Christmas present, January should be about perfect! Gives me enough time to get enough fill for a backstop for the mover!

Let me know when to come over with my shovel!

Hope to get a little shoot set up here in Houston, grill some steaks and indulge in a few drams after the shooting is done when it cools down around here!
Definitely count me in for that!"First Annual AH Big Bore Shoot", kinda has ring to it!! I'll volunteer to help in any way I can buddy.

Let me know when to come over with my shovel!
You'll probably need that shovel and some rubber boots after the shoot when we're telling lies while partaking in a few libations.....

Truth!!.....but it makes him funnier when he tells them! Lol
Unless the actors are dead, all stories are 100% verifiable! @Buff-Buster you would think I was lying if I told you I shot a fighting bull with a 505 Gibbs if you weren’t there! Lol

Unless the actors are dead, all stories are 100% verifiable! @Buff-Buster you would think I was lying if I told you I shot a fighting bull with a 505 Gibbs if you weren’t there! Lol

Truth again!!

Your fighting bull hunt told with emojis!!!:
:P Elmer Fudd::P Gangster::A Big Thanx::D Cheers::D Passed Out:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross