Dry Kansas

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
We had a wild fire north of my house tonight. Second one this week.
0305181834d.jpg
 
Always the weirdest deals when I see these wildfires in winter. A few years back Dallas was on fire in the winter.
 
Hope ya'll get some rain soon! Scary stuff
 
Most of it will be controlled burned anyway. But it can get touchy with 40mph winds
 
Dang Lenny you guys OK?
 
Looks like the flint hills.

Winds were strong in the southern plains today.

Stay safe
 
Were alright we had more 50 mph winds today. Most the fires start from the interstate hwy.
 
Looks like the flint hills.

Winds were strong in the southern plains today.

Stay safe
Yes it the flint hills South of Manhattan Kansas.
 
We need rain too
 
That should take care of the eastern red cedar problem in that area. Hope everyone is ok.
 
Lenny have things calmed down around your place?
 
Wish we could send some our rain your way. We've had our fill here.
 
We got to finish burning the rest today. A lot of fire devils had to watch it close
0416181407a.jpg
0416181347a.jpg
 
These are the Emergency Alerts for Southern Alberta that keep popping up.
20cm of snow on top of the already melting snow with temps to hit 15C.


IMG_7017.jpg
 
We sure could use some moisture here
 
Wish I could send it your way
 
A wild fire earlier burnt half my neighbor s pasture. The county let us burn the rest today. If we didn't burn it the cattle would grub the part that was burnt. Nobody wants to do any controlled burns until we get rain
 
Glad you got it cleaned up Lenny.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top