Drought status for Northern Namibia

I hear that the kudus are dying... no leaves to browse!!!


RSA (NW province and border of Botswana) Kudu die, but there are leave on the trees just the tree doesn't want the Kudu to forage on it anymore...create a defends mechanism and release a ''arsenic'' type substance which kills the Kudu...
 
Sounds like my wife on friday night .
Settle buddy ,lifes full of shit .

Cheers Dory .
 
A 2nd load of silage bales went out a few days ago! What these guys are doing is exceptional. They are now getting local businesses to chip in and donate so they can send more.

2nd load of feed.jpg


@Bushwack hold in there Patrick, it will break soon. I believe they are working through a farmers association in the Free State and that is as far as it is making it because the drought is so severe. There is a group on facebook which distributes feed to farmers in need but I can't remember the name, something Boere....
 
Well hopefully the rain will come soon.
 
Well hopefully the rain will come soon.
Just had a look at westfalens face book page .
They have had 93 mm of the wet stuff since Xmas and they are all happy .
Place is all green .
 
I suffered a huge financial set back in the last month that is going to hurt the pocketbook for awhile, but I'm still considering going back to Africa. Just not doing much for taxidermy and only pictures. The last few years have not been financially kind to me. I like Namibia.
 
That sucks !
Hope this year the stars align for you .
Cheers Dory .
 
I suffered a huge financial set back in the last month that is going to hurt the pocketbook for awhile, but I'm still considering going back to Africa. Just not doing much for taxidermy and only pictures. The last few years have not been financially kind to me. I like Namibia.

Same boat as you Enysse. I didn't have a huge set back but enough for me to say well this blows. s
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,926
Members
169,647
Latest member
bsmdigitals
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top