Drillbit's Trophy Room Build

That's incredible. If it was mine I think I'd live in there!

Oh boy, that is going to be a fantastic place to hang out. The floor looks amazing. (y)(y)

Any finished looks to the new addition?

Looking reallly good. Hope you get to fill it up soon.

Now that is a downright fantastic room. Love the textured walls and the dark trim and doors. I've not seen that technique of pouring a floor. Really gives it a zing. Now you need animals on the walls.

What a project.

Really nice.

Stunning, I’m in the process of building my room as well

Any finished looks to the new addition?

Thank you. Yes, its a bit messy right now. On the exterior, I added a french drain to keep water moving in between the main house and the trophy room, then re-sodded everything, and added 7,000# of river rock around the exterior, all of which I did myself. My back was not a fan lol. The low voltage guys installed a TV, wifi, and security cameras. Furniture is slowly being added. My north america animals are starting to get hung. My SA animals are still at the taxidermy so unfortunately lots of bare walls right now! Once I get all the furniture in, I'll update with some pictures.

Please do, and I'm sure I speak for everyone who has been following this post, that we are dying to see what the final products looks like. (y)(y)

I keep checking back hoping for an update. Really jealous of
The space I know my wife wishes I had a similar space as well

Drillbit, you could sell tickets to this, you know! I’ve been waiting to see the latest also!

I’m running outta popcorn after 48 hours of waitin. Ticket prices are goin up...so Mr Bit have you gotten your pool table yet?

The floor and lighting are exceptional thought out. It’s absolutely stunning!

Getting some awesome ideas here$$$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg