Drillbit's Trophy Room Build

That's incredible. If it was mine I think I'd live in there!
 
Oh boy, that is going to be a fantastic place to hang out. The floor looks amazing. (y)(y)
 
Any finished looks to the new addition?
 
Looking reallly good. Hope you get to fill it up soon.
 
Now that is a downright fantastic room. Love the textured walls and the dark trim and doors. I've not seen that technique of pouring a floor. Really gives it a zing. Now you need animals on the walls.
 
What a project.
 
Really nice.
 
Stunning, I’m in the process of building my room as well [emoji106]
 
Any finished looks to the new addition?

Thank you. Yes, its a bit messy right now. On the exterior, I added a french drain to keep water moving in between the main house and the trophy room, then re-sodded everything, and added 7,000# of river rock around the exterior, all of which I did myself. My back was not a fan lol. The low voltage guys installed a TV, wifi, and security cameras. Furniture is slowly being added. My north america animals are starting to get hung. My SA animals are still at the taxidermy so unfortunately lots of bare walls right now! Once I get all the furniture in, I'll update with some pictures.
 
Please do, and I'm sure I speak for everyone who has been following this post, that we are dying to see what the final products looks like. (y)(y)
 
I keep checking back hoping for an update. Really jealous of
The space I know my wife wishes I had a similar space as well
 
Drillbit, you could sell tickets to this, you know! I’ve been waiting to see the latest also!
 
I’m running outta popcorn after 48 hours of waitin. Ticket prices are goin up...so Mr Bit have you gotten your pool table yet?
 
The floor and lighting are exceptional thought out. It’s absolutely stunning!
 
Getting some awesome ideas here$$$$
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,020
Members
169,686
Latest member
NellieHugh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top