Dreaming for 2021

Dreaming and planning for plains game in 2021 and found this site, looks like lots of good info, maybe even information overload.
Welcome and happy planning!
 
Welcome! A wealth of information here. Use it!
 
Welcome Tracey to AH! So do you own the barbecue place in your avatar? If so, let me know where it is located and I’ll stop for a meal next time I go to Wyoming (which is fairly often).


We do own the bbq business, but we do catering and a few vending events a year. My wife and I still work the old 8-5 to pay the bills, but if you are ever passing through the Buffalo/Sheridan area I love to talk hunting and will fire the smoker up.
20160517_145447.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tracey, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Tracey!

We sent you a PM.

Loooking forward to your response.
 
Hello Tracey,

And, welcome to the best forum in the world.
Whether or not you choose to hunt with the outfit I work for, please feel free to ask myself and others all the questions you can think of.
They don’t call us “enablers” for nothing LOL.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Dreaming and planning for plains game in 2021 and found this site, looks like lots of good info, maybe even information overload.


Good Morning Tracey,

Please check out our website. If you need help planning your trip, just let me know. I have been helping people hunt in Africa since 2009.
 
Welcome to the forum! Let me know if you ate ever up in the far corner if the state. I’m in Cody.
 
I’m dreaming too, one day I will,do that once in a lifetime hunt!
 
Welcome Tracey! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Dreaming and planning for plains game in 2021 and found this site, looks like lots of good info, maybe even information overload.


If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Welcome Tracey. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
 
Dreaming and planning for plains game in 2021 and found this site, looks like lots of good info, maybe even information overload.
If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH, Tracey!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,625
Members
169,594
Latest member
Carson40T
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top