Draw results 2022

Congrats on all the draw results.
I'm still waiting on Tennessee's draw results.
Good luck. I lived in Nashville while my wife was in school there. I have fond memories of the hunting in TN.
 
Last edited:
Congrats, the Moose and NV Elk Hunts should be a lot of fun.
Thank you. I'm excited for those. I hunted same NV unit last year and same ID moose unit in 2012 and had good hunts. Hoping to lend a hand. Here we're my results.
IMG_20211125_201759_102~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220812-073332-871.png
 
Awesome bulls! A Shiras is definitely on my list. Just need to get lucky and draw a tag
 
Thanks. ID a good place for a NR moose tag....they just make it pricey to apply.
I apply almost every year for Moose or Sheep but never get lucky. The cost helps keep the applicant pool down
 
Drew a WY muley tag and antelope. I can feel the pain now trying to find a shooter. Hope to send one good arrow
 
I drew a rifle pronghorn tag in Montana. The zone appears to be mostly private land. I originally planned to do the outfitter thing, but now I don't know. At the time I put in for it I didn't see a path to a pronghorn here at home in Idaho. Now I've got a pronghorn archery tag at home. Went up scouting the other day and saw a bunch, as well as a couple nice mule deer and a mountain goat.

297839071_1926658217523071_4847151498048873964_n.jpg


297541826_3327947087436612_8099496833310702089_n.jpg
 
Congratulations-just got home from taking my daughter on the youth mule deer hunt in Wyoming. Rain and mud! - We spent more time pulling other people's stuck trucks out of the puddles and mud than deer hunting! Will go back later and try again but here are some pics from the journey-
resize antelope 05.JPG
resize antelope 04.JPG
resize antelope 03.JPG
resize antelope 02.JPG
resize antelope 01.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,053
Members
168,825
Latest member
cingnanewzeu1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top