Does anyone like night hunting?

Seems like a pretty harmless question in this case. And the point of a community forum is to allow questions and the sharing of knowledge.

I agree that it would be better for an introduction post first, but far from mandatory to do so. As for the "prying" question, each posting member has their own right to answer or not. AH is a great resource for helpful information and insight, no reason to get up in arms about someone signing up as a member to get help.
It can also be used to do harm against hunting if anti's are trawling out there. All I am saying is be careful until we know someone, or are reasonably sure their intentions are not wayward.

Welcome @Mark je, seeing that this is your first post, how about telling us a bit about yourself, what you hunt, where have you hunted, and why your interested in night hunting? Not saying that you are, but this could be a trick question that could be taken out context real quick and in a hurry.
Terribly sorry. Actually, I am a novice, not a hunter. I am very interested in hunting. But lack of experience. I have seen a lot of hunting experiences shared by people and know some general knowledge. But it is not systematic, so I can't accurately say some hunting knowledge that may be common sense to you. I am a novice, I think it might be easier to hunt at night?

Seems like a pretty harmless question in this case. And the point of a community forum is to allow questions and the sharing of knowledge.

I agree that it would be better for an introduction post first, but far from mandatory to do so. As for the "prying" question, each posting member has their own right to answer or not. AH is a great resource for helpful information and insight, no reason to get up in arms about someone signing up as a member to get help.
I feel stressed. I just asked a question that might be boring.
“AH is a great resource for helpful information and insight, no reason to get up in arms about someone signing up as a member to get help.” --There are many thanks to you from a new member.

I feel stressed. I just asked a question that might be boring.
“AH is a great resource for helpful information and insight, no reason to get up in arms about someone signing up as a member to get help.” --There are many thanks to you from a new member.
Perhaps post on the introduction s and greets page.

Tell people of your interest and the fact you haven't actively participated.

There is a lot of good people here but , yeah maybe you you can ask about how to get in to hunting , clubs , location.

I am a novice, I think it might be easier to hunt at night?
It is far easier and superior to hunt during the day. Among the most important rules of hunting is to know your target and what is beyond it. Humans need artificial light or gadgets to see at night, and even then only at limited distances depending on gear. This obviously makes it harder to know exactly what you're shooting at and, unless stationary, knowing what else is around.

Welcome to AH, and hunting. Hopefully you can find some good information here, take hunters safety course, get a good teacher at a range to hone your skills, then safely enjoy the sport!

Welcome Mark Je. This is a very friendly forum, but we are also apprehensive about these type of questions. We’ve been burned before. Stick around, introduce yourself, where are you from, and tell us what you want to hunt. We will gladly point you in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross